At Atmos Nation LLC,
we are keenly aware of the trust you place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of this responsibility, we let you know what information we collect when you use our products and services, why we collect it and how we use it to improve your experience.
We have five privacy principles
that describe how we approach privacy and user information across all of our products:
- Use information to provide our users with valuable products and services.
- Develop products that reflect strong privacy standards and practices.
- Make the collection of personal information transparent.
- Give users meaningful choices to protect their privacy.
- Be a responsible steward of the information we hold.
This Privacy Center was created to provide you with easy-to-understand information about our products and policies to help you make more informed choices about which products you use how to use them and what information you provide to us.
- If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers and home address so that we can process and fulfill your orders.
- All data provided by buyers will be added to a Database which is the property of Atmos Nation LLC and will be used:
- For purchase orders;
- To enable both easier use of the site and the purchase of goods;
- To inform buyers via e-mail and/or post of any new products, special offers and news on products offered on this site.
- The seller will not disclose this information to any third party without your consent, except for the purpose of processing the order and arranging delivery.
- The seller is committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of the buyer's personal information by providing you with a safe and secure transaction environment when buying online. Credit card details are entered directly into our payment partner's systems and are neither transmitted nor held on the seller’s systems.
The buyer's personal information may also be checked with credit agencies to prevent fraud. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.